Susquehanna, Sullivan County office hours set for Rep. Tina Pickett
TOWANDA - Rep. Tina Pickett (R-Bradford/Sullivan/Susquehanna) announced the schedule of her satellite office hours for the month of October.
As a way to reach out to all corners of the 110th Legislative District, Pickett makes staff available twice a month in Laporte, Sullivan County, and Lawton, Susquehanna County.
"These office hours allow residents more convenient access to the many services my staff and I offer," Pickett said. "Whether someone has a complicated PennDOT license or registration issue or need information about pending legislation or a state program, my staff can provide information or point them in the right direction for answers or assistance. I hope local folks can stop by during October."
Staff will be available from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month - Oct. 9 and 23 - at the Susquehanna County location. The office is located on State Route 706 at Flynn's Consignment Shop in Lawton, and residents can reach the office by calling (570) 934-2557.
In Sullivan County, the satellite location within the commissioners' office in the courthouse will be staffed by Pickett's office from 1:30-3:30 p.m. on the first and third Wednesdays, Oct. 2 and Oct. 16. The phone number there is (570) 946-7673.
Pickett's staff can also help with a number of other items, including:
- Information about legislation and new laws.
- Driver's license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
- Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates, and temporary placards for disabled persons).
- PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
- State tax forms.
- Student aid applications.
- Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Article submitted by the office of Rep. Tina Pickett.